This program aims to produce graduates who are competent in the organization of personal training programs for enhancing sport performance and physical health in accordance with international standards and the professional code of ethics. The graduates must be able to apply sports science knowledge as well as create an innovation concept to improve sport and health quality. The graduates must demonstrate leaderships in physical fitness along with moral, responsibility and interpersonal abilities, including communication and teamwork in a multicultural society. The gaduates must be able to design the sport and health business
1. Coach/ trainer
2. Sports scientist
3. Sports and exercise researcher
5. Fitness coach in professional sports team national sports team or sports club
6. Personal trainer in fitness, hotel, wellness center, or hospital
7. Employees in government work related to sports science. and exercise
8. Employees in private company work related to sports science. and exercise
9. Business owners related to sports science and exercise
10. Online Fitness Trainer
PLO 1: Organize personal training programs in accordance with international standards.
PLO 2: Apply sports and health science knowledge to enhance sports performance and physical health.
PLO 3: Design sports and health business plans.
PLO 4: Create sport and health innovation concepts.
PLO 5: Demonstrate leadership skill and interpersonal skills including communication and teamwork in a multicultural society.
PLO 6: Demonstrate a professional code of ethics, morals, and responsibility